Every startup business we can see today has a logo. Some people prefer typographically, some prefer logo designs as symbols they deem appropriate for their businesses. However, such situations arise in the nature of the industry that some designers (our professional chests) design logos for businesses at affordable prices, while some professional designers deal with the design process in a way to explain how to run a logo.
One of the words that professionals always say is; There is less importance of logo design if the logo is only beautiful, but if the logo shows the business and the brand perception it wants to reflect, then samely the importance of logo design is always on peak. In short, if we need to define the Logo, it is a business or a person; It is a visual that expresses itself with text, symbols or geometric shapes.
In fact, it would be more accurate to say that it is a line that defines itself. Now, it’s not just that a logo is beautiful in design. The main thing is that it describes the vision of the company or individual and its line of business. If it can achieve this, that logo will be more permanent in people’s minds and reflect an even more unique experience. Thus, it is very important for the person looking at the logo to have a design understanding that can settle in his mind.
Thus, there is an importance of Logo Design for every startup because if the image you give in the human mind is strong, those who remember you will always describe you as an unattainable or superior name.
The Importance of Logo Design on Marketing your Startup When a startup business is marketing its products or services, it can take advantage of the power of its logo. If he has an accurate logo that describes his business accordingly, then it will boost the importance of branding its products and services. Because logos have a strong stance in purchasing. You cannot see this strong stance by looking directly on white paper. But when you see the logo of the business on commercials, posters and campaigns in accordance with the vision and line of the business, you can see it cool. This reveals its purchasing power and the importance of branding. You too are impressed by this power and tend to buy.
No matter how successful the campaign is, if the logo design is not aesthetic and has an independent appearance in the campaign, it appears low-profile in the perception of the viewer. For this reason, the logo should be in an aesthetic line and an appearance that will describe the business in marketing tools.
Because the main power that will strengthen the marketing tools arises with the stance of the logo.
These results are effective not only with single marketing tools, but also with word of mouth. When someone expresses you to another person, they can show a material with your logo. Or he can verbally convey his experiences from one to someone else with the basis of your logo.
Importance of Branding After Logo Design
Logo design is not only the eye of the business. This eye of the business can be found in all the materials we can see. Business cards, letterheads, billboards, posters, promotional products and many other suitable areas that we cannot count. In this way, it is also possible to increase the interaction between business and people.
You are likely to remember the logo you saw later when you see it on the poster. The more often the logo of the business communicates itself with marketing tools and works to be remembered, the more the business is remembered and gets a place in people’s minds. Thus, this situation leaves the impression of how strong the image of the business is. In fact, some brands deliver promotional products consisting of only their logos to people and aim for people to use them. In this way, it can become a passion brand and become a brand loved by people.
At this point, you are starting to get an audience that embraces you. This shows that you are marketing your brand in minds and carrying the importance of logo design to your acknowledgement. This results in showing the effect and importance of logo design on the human mind and audience for every successful startup.
We want to share with you some of those characteristics to take into account to have a successful logo :
- That conveys what your company stands for : The logo helps establish the image of our company in people’s minds. Just as the first impression that a person gives us when we meet them gives us a lot of information without having opened their mouths, the same thing happens with the logo. It is an opportunity to show people what your company stands for and what your brand identity is. If you had to name ONE thing that you want to be known about your company, what would it be? Answering this question and being clear about the mission of your company will make it easier for you to visualize a possible logo.
- Keep it simple : A logo has to be easy to describe, like the examples I have given you above. The easier it is to describe and simpler, the easier it is to remember. Nike or Twitter are other examples of logos that are simple and easy to remember.
- Make it unique : Obviously I don’t think you can plagiarize a logo. By unique I mean that it is different and original, that it stands out from others. Logos have always sparked debate among public opinion, people like to talk about the originality of logos. If you get your logo to be unique, you will attract attention and show the creativity that your company has.
- That it is versatile in all formats and sizes : Make sure that your logo looks good in different sizes and that it does not lose quality when printing on different formats: merchandising products, written presentations, business cards, paper media, etc. . Also make sure your chosen writing fonts are easy toread. Italic font can look good on the computer screen. However, it is difficult to read on paper. Bold fontis easily caught by the eye and usually works well.
- That it is aligned with the design of your website : To familiarize your users with your brand, your logo must appear clearly and visibly on each of the pages of your website. Therefore, the design of the logo must be in harmony with the style of the website or vice versa.
All these characteristics are not easy to carry out, but they are essential to achieve recognition for your brand. That is why it is worth investing in a well-designed logo with the help of a professional so that your logo shows customers that your company is a serious, competent company that takes care of details in a professional way.